We specialise in supplying and supporting IT infrastructure and digital imaging solutions to dental practices in the South East and across the UK. Our customers rely on our knowledge & expertise to ensure a smooth-running dental appointment from start to finish.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking to recruit a technically motivated and customer-focused field service engineer to join our growing team. The position is focused on service and repair of a full range of dental practice equipment at customer sites across Great Britain and provide onsite technical & IT support to our existing client base.
You will have a good “can do attitude” and be willing to learn whatever is necessary to provide excellent service to our clients. You should have a valid and clean driver’s license and have proof of your right to work in the UK.
As an independent, you will have:
• Ability to self-organise and prioritise your workload
• Ability to troubleshoot issues across networking, desktop, server and other IT infrastructure systems
• Experience in co-ordination of issue resolution to agreed service levels and targets
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Experience in a similar skills position and customer facing role
• Good level of IT knowledge
• Hands on engineering skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Pro-active and innovative
• Willingness to learn new skills (training provided)
• A level of flexibility
• Willingness to travel (van provided)
Open to overtime
Full driving licence
Live within a commutable distance of Maidstone
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join our dynamic team, please forward your CV via the apply online button.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE