An exceptional opportunity with a key employer located on Kings Hill specialising in insurance, for a Technical Lead within the expanding Pet Insurance Claims Department.
What sort of background is considered suitable for this position?
- In order to meet the demands of the role, we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for animal care and who can also deliver in terms of providing exceptional levels of customer service.
- A Veterinary Nursing qualification is considered ideal or perhaps someone working towards their qualification, who no longer wishes to work in practice.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of a fast paced, rapidly growing successful team with the opportunity to put to use your practical animal related knowledge and their care, from the comfort of a pretty impressive office environment!
- It would also be suitable for an individual with 2 years Pet Insurance Claims handling experience.
What are the hours of work and package available?
- Monday to Friday
- 9am – 5pm with a 45 minute lunch break
- 36.25 hours per week or 7.25 hours per day
- Salary: £25K + very attractive benefits that are too many to mention!
- The company has been established for over 50 years and work to the principals of Treating Customers Fairly (or basically as you would wish to be treated)
- It is a non-sales environment
- It is an extremely supportive place in which to work with training provided
- Exceptional long term career prospects
- Amazing working conditions
- Has an onsite subsidised coffee shop and restaurant.
- Free parking.
- Very attractive benefits that are too many to mention!
- Extremely friendly, fun, professional environment in which to work where self-development and improvement is always supported and encouraged
- An opportunity to join a growing and vibrant team
What would you be responsible for in this role?
- Working within a really friendly and professional group within the Pet Claims Department, you would own/handle a small daily volume of technical claims referred from the team or allocated to you directly based, on their value/technicality.
- You would support the department with technical questions on claims, liaising with colleagues in relation to knowledge gaps, trends and best practice.
- Provide support when required in relation to Feefo comments for a key client, reviewing claims where 1 to 3 star feedbacks are given.
- Perform root cause analysis on referred cases (this is a method of problem solving for identifying the root cause of a problem).
- Work with the Customer Experience Manager to consider Complaint root cause analysis alongside Feefo RCA and identify customer pain points delivering recommendations for improvements.
- Design and maintain pet policy summary windows and review the content regularly to ensure that it accurately reflects current practices.
- Assist with building a suite of standard letters/paragraphs for dealing with common replies/updates to the customers and enquiries to Vets based on the policies we handle.
What do I need to do next?
Please send your CV asap by using the on line button.