Red Eagle Recruitment (AGY) is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician for our client based in Canterbury.
Duties for the role of Vehicle Technician include:
• Diagnose faults and carrying out service and repair work on vehicles in line with manufacturer and group standards
• Using your technical expertise to ensure safe and efficient repair of vehicles
• Filling out service and repair records accurately
• Providing excellent customer service when required
Requirements for the role of Vehicle Technician:
• A level 3 qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (City & Guilds /NVQ) or equivalent training
• Working within manufacturer and group guidelines
• A valid drivers’ license
• Your own set of tools
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, and Saturday 8am – 12noon, paying an hourly rate of £11 per hour.
Initially this is a temporary role, but there is the chance of a permanent position for the right candidate.
To find out more and to be considered for the role of MOT Tester/Technician, please apply via your CV.