We are currently looking for an on-site coordinator for our client based in the area of Kent. The job requires the management of workforce to ensure high levels of performance, attendance & conduct, in line with client targets, key performance indicators and other requirements, ensuring the fulfillment of all orders on time & in full.
– Deliver all activities through strict adherence to applicable legislation and in accordance with Pro-Force policies and procedures.
– Provide regular timely reports and adhoc reports as is required to management.
– Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods in order to facilitate the development and profitability of sustainable business relationships.
– Carry out all tasks with respect and understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
– Promote the Pro-Force “Gold Standard” and it’s commitment to the provision of the highest levels of service through the development of strong partnerships at all times.
– Any other duties as is reasonable required by Senior Management.
The pay rate is TBC. The shift pattern is of 12 hours, with 4 days in and 3 days off.