Security Cleared Data MDM Consultant
Salary: Competitive DOE + Benefits
Nationwide, UK required to work on customer sites
Our client is looking to recruit a Security Cleared (SC level) Technical Consultant with a proven track record of delivering Master Data Management (MDM) projects on time, to specification and to exacting Data Quality standards. The ideal candidate will be looking to enhance their career in the exciting world of Enterprise Information Management and enjoy the challenge of working with an ever-evolving technology stack.
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for solution delivery and implementation, planning and developing solution architecture, development methodologies, and technical environments for projects. Installing and configuring the latest MDM and Information Management tools, all while ensuring security, performance and the minimisation and resolution of defects.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, holiday allowance, private healthcare, life assurance as well as personal development opportunities.
To apply you must:
· Have a current Security Cleared Status of at least SC level or be eligible for UK Security Clearance at SC Level.
· Have a minimum three years of experience implementing and configuring Information Management solutions, such as:
o Informatica MDM or IBM MDM
o Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage.
o Informatica DQ or IBM Information Analyser, QualityStage.
o Orchestra Networks EBX
o Semarchy MDM.
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent with a sound grasp of computer science.
· Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to show empathy take control and extract all necessary information.
· Enjoy learning new things. So much so that you constantly seek out new challenges and treat failure as a chance to learn.
· Be able to demonstrate sound judgement in balance competing priorities.
· Have a full valid driving licence.
· Be willing to travel where required by the client/project both UK and Overseas.