REGIONAL PRODUCT SUPPORT & LAUNCH COORDINATOR
Regional Product Support & Launch Coordinator - £42-47,000 - Maidstone
My client, a global provider of online security are looking for a Regional Product Support & Launch Coordinator to join their Maidstone offices and look after their EMEA region.
If you are an experienced Regional Product Support & Launch Coordinator who has an interest in IT security, this is going to be a great opportunity for you as the role is a combination of both. As this role is based in Maidstone but supporting their entire EMEA region, you will be participating in the Product Management charter on both a regional and global level.
Key Requirements: -
* Launch new products/features internally to the western/EMEA region of the business
* Project management of major new updates, features or new product launches by running cross functional meetings, administering product training, and communicating any updates to company' operations
* Create an impact within the region by completing specific projects which will add value to the regional teams
* Create and deliver product documentation to be consumed regionally or globally
* Maintain an open channel of communication between the organisation and product management
* Focus on providing adequate product training to regional teams to maintain the necessary level of product knowledge across the organisation
* Manage the relationship between product development and the regional office by completing monthly development release activities and backlog prioritisation
* Product documentation creation
* Collect regional input to present to other product managers
* Schedule monthly meetings with sales/marketing/support to maintain communication
Technical Requirements: -
As a Regional Product Support & Launch Coordinator working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £42-47,000. You will also be entitle to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click 'APPY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.