Graduate Software Support Analyst
£17,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Our well-established client provides specialist software system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. We are ideally seeking a confident I.T. Graduate, ideally with good database and SQL skills (interrogating data, running queries, problem solving, etc.), however full training will be provided.
The main duties of the role of Graduate Software Support Analyst will be:
· To provide telephone and remote assistance for external clients supporting specialist software
· Log and record all support cases and ensure that they are prioritised
· Ensure that all actions are recorded in the Helpdesk system
· Investigate and resolve all software issues
· Advise the user on appropriate action and record all case actions
· Work with new clients to implement software solutions and train end users
DESIRABLE requirements for the role of Graduate Software Support Analyst:
· Good telephone and customer service skills
· Knowledge of written SQL with experience of report writing
· Previous technical helpdesk experience.
· You will be a motivated, proactive individual who is willing to learn new skills and take on a challenging and diverse role.
· Good understanding of supporting a Windows environment including additional hardware such as routers, printers, tablets and other network devices.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an important time.
Benefits include Gym membership and healthcare.
Apply for the role of Graduate Software Support Analyst today!