Assistant Account Manager Purchase Ledger & Payroll Administrator
The duties of the Assistant Account Manager/ Purchase Ledger & Payroll Administrator are to complete the following:
Day to Day Accounts Office Procedures including:
• Sage Payroll for 45 Employees Monthly Salary
• Human Resources Personnel Management System
• Sage Accounts Version 11
• Overhead Management System
• Management Reports
• Accounts Office Procedures
• BACS Payment System
• Inland Revenue Reconciliation & CIS Reports
• Company Assets including Vehicles, Telephones etc
• Job Costing Company Procedures
Company Office procedures:
• Statutory Duties/Annual Returns
• Insurance/Nominal Ledger Procedures
• Employment procedures
• Inland Revenue/Contributions Agency
• P11D Procedures
• Health & Safety
• Personnel Procedures
The responsibilities and objectives of the position are;-
• To complete statutory duties of Payroll with professional Accountant back up.
• To action Payroll Management procedures from receipt of Time Sheets to Payroll payment.
• To check and monitor Time sheet and Expenses authorisation and payments system.
• To prepare and action Nominal ledger accounts items including buying procedures and filing systems.
• To action procedures for Payroll/Inland Revenue/Contributions Agency and employment procedures and prepare reports.
• To action procedures for Cash Book/Banking/Petty cash and Reconciliation.
• To purchase Vehicles and Assets as directed and action Vehicle and Asset Management and related security systems.
• To improve office productivity and profitability.
• To complete Employment procedures, maintain security and prepare management reports.
• To monitor and action changes in legislation and prepare management reports.
• To carry out Computer system management including Networks, Back Up and Security.
• To action and monitor Data Protection.
• To action and monitor Employee and Work premises Health and Safety.