Quality Assurance Manager
The quality department currently has a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Manager. The role provides an excellent opportunity for the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
• External audits (customer, ISO,PS)
• Support all accreditations (H&S, Environmental, any other)
• Support supplier audits and assist with monitoring and performance improvement of suppliers
• Maintain and develop the quality systems including CAPA log, procedures, change control, validation, training
• Document control and updates (EQMS)
• Manage CAPA activities (EQMS)
• Lead or delegate/oversee internal audit.
• Lead/ support customer complaint investigations
• Organise GMP training and communication of QA requirements and performance to all personnel
• Support a positive attitude of employees in regards to Quality and Compliance
• Support Engineering and Production team for the preparation of validation protocols and during validation exercises.
• Some travel may be required
• Interpersonal skills and a willingness to communicate with all levels of staff
• Good English language skills
• Lead Auditor (Preferred).
• Knowledge of the ISO 9001 and PS9000.
• Knowledge of Print / Print Finishing processes.
• Computer Literate
• Time management
• Q Pulse (Preferred)
This is a full time position working 9am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Please apply with letter and CV before 17.00 on Friday 20th September 2019 to Anne-Marie Sladden using the apply online button: