Project Administrator (Part Time)
A fantastic opportunity for an efficient administrator to work within a busy contracting office.
Wonderful young office team with great attitude to work and atmosphere a joy to work in.
Synecore are a 10m turnover M&E contractor based in Sittingbourne ME10 5BH, working with some exciting clients such as Pret, Leon, Wasabi, Pizza Hut, Hilton, IHG and many others.
Reporting to our Office/Admin Manager your role is to provide efficient admin support to members of our external Project Managers and also internally to our accounts team, duties will include:
* Placing Sales Orders
* Preparing quotations
* Arranging permits for site
* Working on our operating software Simpro
* Arranging access equipment
* O&M manuals
* Risk Assessment and Method Statements
* back costing
It goes without saying there are some key attributes required to meet this criteria:
* Strong across all Microsoft packages, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word
* Ability to input volumes of numerical data accurately
* Experience working within a busy office
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Exceptional client service skills
* Wonderful telephone manner
* Experience with RAMS and O&Ms would be beneficial
* Organisational skills to highest level.
* Preferred qualifications in Business Administration./Bookkeeping and Microsoft packages
* working within construction industry within similar role would be significant advantage.
We envisage hours being 9.30-2.30 5 days a week. However we can be flexible for correct candidate
This position would ideallly suit a strong experienced Project Administrator with a good eye for numbers.
Please only apply if you meet the criteria and have a fantastic work ethic and "client king" attitude.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE EITHER BY EMAIL, PHONE OR LINKEDIN