£34,000 - £38,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm
20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), company phone, Christmas and summer parties
Due to continued expansion for our client, we are currently working in partnership with a fast-paced and entrepreneurial company based in Medway to recruit a Management Accountant to join their long-standing team.
The successful candidate will report into the Group FD and will be instrumental in the continued growth of the group and will be looking for a company that not only offers them the opportunity to develop with the business but offers a role where no two days are the same!
Duties will include but not be limited to:
* Interpreting monthly accounts and identifying strategies and efficiency across the group of businesses
* Preparing various accounts for review by the CEO and Directors
* Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
* Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
* Providing guidance and technical support to less senior members of the team where needed
* Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
* Report to the Group FD with timely and accurate financial information including monthly management account reports
* Supporting the Group FD with year-end accounts
* Assisting the Group FD with various group projects
* Reconciling Xero and Sage
* Ensuring tasks have been carried out by their required deadlines
This is a Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm (1 hour lunch) where the successful candidate will join a hardworking and sociable team for a great company. The offices are new and modern with excellent facilities and plenty of free parking.
As this is a new role, the successful candidate can start immediately so candidates not working a notice would be advantageous however candidates on a notice will still be considered. Interviews can take place immediately.
Netbox Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer acting as a recruitment agency for the attraction and selection of talented individuals for this position.
All applications considered, apply or call 01732 671 121 option 2 and speak to Sian Parrish