Accounts/ Finance Manager - Accounts Payable/ Receivable
My client is a well established organisation based in Maidstone and they are looking to add an experienced Accounts Payable/ Receivable Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be to manage the sales & purchase ledgers, including all invoicing, payment processing, interfacing and account reconciliations. you will also be responsible for leading on the financial aspects of the annual review process across all tenure types.
You will need to be a qualified Accounting Technician (AAT) or similar to be considered for this role.
Key responsibilities (though not limited to):
* Plan and organise the annual increases within the timetable and ensure that the increase is efficiently applied.
* Create and maintain reconciliation cycles for all ledgers.
* Investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
* Ensure that all income collection procedures comply with current legislation and best practice.
* Investigate, recommend and implement new methods of automating payment and income collection processes, to optimise efficiency and improve quality of service for all stakeholders.
* AAT qualification or equivilent
* Experience of delivering a high-quality accounting service in a customer-focused organisations.
* Experience of liaising with external agencies and contractors.
* Working knowledge of finance office procedures and IT-based finance systems.
* Interrogation and analysis of complex financial information and providing reports and recommendations on the results.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills for this role, please submit your up to date CV via the 'apply' button to be considered.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.