Service Administrator - Team Leader (Customer Service)
£25 - 27K
My client, based in Mid/West Kent is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Administration Manager to join their fast paced, friendly Quality Control team. This client is a luxury retailer so previous experience working with high end products is compulsory.
Duties will include:
* Managing a small team of administrators
* Working to train new members of staff in the technical side of the business
* Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to ensure top quality customer service
* Liaising with various other internal teams to resolve customer queries or complaints
* Placing various order and organising returns and collections
* Undertake and support product and process improvements in order to correct and eliminate problems which may reoccur
* Through training and support make considered commercial decisions
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Previous customer service experience within a company selling high end products
* Experience providing first rate communications skills, both verbal and written
* Drive top performances in themselves and the team
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* A minimum of Grade C English and Maths
* A flexible and adaptable attitude towards the role to ensure prioritized work is completed
* Passionate about customer service
* Educated to high A Level standard
* 3 years experience in supervising an administration team
This role would suit a reliable individual who wants to develop their skills within a high end luxury brand. This Service Administrator Manager role is a great opportunity for those are looking for the next step in their career.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Ben Fuller, Recruitment Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.