We are working with an award winning Car Dealer Group, with well-recognised brands across various locations in Kent.
Working in state of the art and corporate offices, working at this client will look great on your CV due to their professional trademark.
* Meeting and greeting visitors entering and assisting them with their enquires
* General Administrative support for the Sales and Aftersales Teams
* Operating the switchboard in a polite and timely manner
* Providing Tea, Coffee, Water for visitors
* Keeping the customer area's clean and tidy
They employ over 1000 staff and for exceptional candidates there is potential for permanent opportunities in the future.
To apply for this role it is essential that you have previous reception or administration experience with excellent customer service skills.
You will be able to communicate with people at all levels, and will come across as articulate and well presented, professional in your approach.
Computer literacy is essential, and you will have experience of Microsoft Word & Excel
Hours of Work:
There are numerous options - you can select whether you work week days or weekends, or both if preferred. Full weeks or part weeks are also available.
* Monday - Saturday 8am-6pm
* Sunday 10am-4pm
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.