My client is looking to recruit a London based Specification Manager to join them on a permanent basis to maximise turnover and develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
Working for a company who specialise in manufacturing bespoke solutions within the construction industry.
* Focusing on new profitable business opportunities
* Providing specifications on brands (and not price) which would then promote features and benefits of the products
* Creating and developing a strong business development plan for the accounts on a yearly basis
* Maintaining customer records using CRM
* Ensuring knowledge of the company's products is continuously up to date
* Maintaining knowledge on market trends, competitors products including their strengths and weaknesses by attending training including exhibitions, meetings and other seminars when requested to
* Ensuring work is cost- effective by time managing and keeping administrative work to a minimum
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Strong technical solution based sales experience within the construction industry
* A network of architectural contacts
* Previous long term relationship and network building skills
* Educated to at least A Level or equivalent
* Confident with Microsoft Office packages
* Able to problem solve efficiently within a pressured environment
* Proven previous sales records
* The ability and want to improve the approach to sales and business development
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to pitch a sale
* A full, clean driving license
This is a rare role for an ever growing market leader with an abundance of opportunity for progression and development.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.