Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in IT solutions service sector who is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package.
As an Account Manager your role will include the following responsibilities:
* Winning and securing new business from existing clients;
* Upselling services & products;
* Retention of client accounts;
* Developing long term trusted relationships with clients;
* Co-ordination of sales administration/database/quoting;
* Preparing client proposals and report documents;
* Account Managing existing and new clients to ensure services required are delivered both face to face and over the phone;
* Integration with technical departments : being a central point of contact for queries, new business, ongoing contracts etc.
* Achieving your client and team goals
* Arranging meetings with clients, presentation and proposals as required for continuance of existing and winning new business.
* Negotiation of contacts, services and new business. Using your sales and marketing skills to influence decisions, in an ethical and professional manner.
* Providing value added service, ensuring the absolute highest of standards at all times.
* Keeping abreast of technical and industry information - analysis of your market area, keeping up with and reporting on industry fluctuations, market conditions and competitor activity.
Demonstrate a working knowledge or understanding of the following:
* Experience using MS Office & Internet Explorer
* Customer centric through and through
* Excellent customer services skills
* Account Management skills
* Sales Skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* IT infrastructure/hardware/software knowledge
* Good overall knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint
* Good typing skills: 45WPM +
* At least 3 years? experience of working within a sales or account management role.
* 2 years+ experience of working within a corporate environment within a multi-tasked role.
* Experience working within an IT or Voice Services Organisation
* Loyal/committed individual
* Access to own vehicle required
* Exceptional service delivery and customer service skills
* Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
* Professional and reliable individual
* Calm, helpful and efficient under pressure
* Excellent Co-ordination, Organisational Skills and able to work to tight deadlines
* Very good written and spoken English
* Team player
* Smart and presentable appearance
* Confidence when dealing with people
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.