Job title: Service Desk Analyst
Based in: Kings Hill Kent (with occasional London office visits)
Hours: 35 hours per week (shifts covered between 8am and 6pm)
Salary: Up to £26k (dependent on experience)
We’re a charity, a bank and champion for better giving, and for over 90 years we’ve been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact. We exist to make giving go further, so together we can transform more lives and communities around the world. We are CAF and we make giving count.
About the Role
The Service Desk in CAF is a team which works with internal users across two sites. You will be reporting to the Service Desk Lead, providing 1st line support to a high level of professionalism within an ITIL environment. You will be passionate about support, have a natural drive for success and a mixture of technical and customer service skills.
Key responsibilities will cover the following areas:
• Provide 1st line support via telephone, ITSM tools, Email & Walk-ins
• Perform analysis of all Incidents, diagnosing and providing resolution at initial point of contact and escalating to 2nd/3rd line support teams.
• Prioritisation and triage of all Incidents and Service Requests
• Management of the life cycle for Priority 1 Incidents including the writing of business communications
• User Administration activities across IT controlled systems including unlock/resets and starters/leavers.
• Provide systems and user administration for the telephony system
• Log new tickets and manage 3rd party suppliers when escalations are required
• Provide deskside assistance out of London on a bi-weekly pattern
• Provide assistance with the transition of projects, services and suppliers into production
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working on an IT Service Desk which includes having knowledge & experience in Active Directory, MS Office, Windows O/S, ITIL, ITSM logging tools, basic networking, high level desktop support skills etc.…
• A sound knowledge of Incident and Request Fulfilment process disciplines.
• Experience of managing 3rd party supplier relationships.
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Be self motivated.
For further information about this exciting opportunity or to apply please send your CV and a supporting statement explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to [email protected] quoting reference number ME188
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 30 August 2019. Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake psychometric assessments.