An exciting new position has become available for (Facilities) Administrator to join a successful client on the outskirts of Maidstone on a FTC.
You will be responsible for providing prompt resolution to operational queries ensuring set tasks are completed accurately along with providing Client and Supplier support in the absence of your Account Manager.
* Accurate and detailed reports for both Clients and Suppliers.
* Assist the Account Manager in the collation of any reports and or data analysis, whilst maintaining your own areas of responsibility
* Working closely with service partners, you will oversee the daily management of all administration, providing direct support to the Account Managers and designating in their absence.
* Ownership of assigned administrative tasks, working to tight deadlines
* Update and maintain accurate database records
* Investigating issues, providing accurate information and resolution
* Ensure Suppliers meet service delivery requirements, linked to SLAs and SORs
* Ensure Suppliers keep to strict deadlines, co-ordinating with 3rd parties where required
* Resolve operational issues promptly
* Assist the Account Manager in the collation of any information as and when required
* An exceptionally organised and confident administrator ideally from a service delivery background
* An exceptional communicator with strong telephone presence, confident to address and resolve issues as and when they occur
* Passionate about delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
* Ability to work with and manage 3rd parties
* Understanding of KPIs and SLAs
* Able to build strong relationships with clients' based on trust and openness
* Strong and confident IT skills - Outlook, Word, Word and Excel
* Excellent organisational and planning skills
* A confident, self-sufficient and motivated individual
* Experience in a similar Administrative role
* Exceptional ability to communicate to a high standard both orally and electronically