A specialist engineering firm that supply into automotive OEMs worldwide are looking to supplement their Project Management team with an additional two Project Managers.
The chief remit of the role will be to aid in the facilitation of NPI and NPD projects within the business.
The firm have experienced impressive growth over the past few years and are looking to continue with this two skilled engineers who can exemplify time spent working within NPD and NPI projects looking to move into a pure project management role.
Chief accountability's will include:
* Work with the Programme Manager to develop a standard project management methodology to primarily support the delivery of projects;
* Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant internal and external stakeholders;
* Facilitate project delivery against agreed scope;
* Create and maintain relevant project plans and documentation to ensure project progress is understood and team members are aware of project delivery requirements and responsibilities;
* Assess resource requirements to support successful project delivery;
* Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule & costs;
* Report and escalate project status concerns as needed;
* Ensuring quality standards are met.
The firm are looking to appoint skilled project engineers into the role. You will be a skilled communicator that is capable of pushing projects through to completion on time, within budget. Exposure to working within an OEM supply chain, the automotive industry, or with the electronic component industry will be considered - but candidates will need to be able to evidence demonstrable evidence of developing NPI/NPD projects in order to be considered.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs