Full or Part time- Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working closely with an expanding mid Kent based Insurance broker with genuine pedigree. This is an excellent opportunity to join the business in a key (and very hands on) role reporting directly to the board.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in an Insurance broker and be someone with a good industry knowledge as well as first class administration skills and be someone looking for an Insurance role with a difference
• Managing various adhoc & planned projects
• Assisting with the creation of new Insurance schemes and researching new markets
• Involvement in the compliance side of the business
• Assisting the board with ways to streamline processes
• Applying an analytical eye to all areas of the business
• Involvement in Management Information
The company are flexible on salary as they are keen to secure the right person who will help take the business on to the next level.
The successful candidate will have similar experience within Insurance broking, ideally with some exposure to Commercial Insurance but this is not essential.
Please apply today in strict confidence, Clark James have a very good relationship with this broker so can expertly guide and advise you to help you succeed in your application.