An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a unique business based in Tonbridge on an initial 9 month contract.
The successful candidate will have at least two years experience working as a Assistant Accountant within a fast paced business.
The duties of a Management Accountant can include the following:
* Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
* Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
* Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
* Supervising a team of accounting technicians
* Developing and managing financial systems/policies
* Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
* Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
* Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Thorough understanding of management information systems
* Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
* Highly competent, with solid commercial acumen
* Dynamic, committed and experienced
Salary up to £31K.