Teacher of Science – Gravesend
Paid depending on experience – Full-time – September Start
Supply Desk is working with schools in Gravesend sourcing for Science teachers to start on a full-time basis from September. These roles will be on a temporary contract but there could always be the possibility of the role going permanent for the right candidate.
The schools that we work with range from Ofsted rated Good to Outstanding and cover both Grammar and Mainstream education so if you are looking for a Science teaching position that can challenge you and help you grow or cement your skills, we would love to hear from you!
Both experienced and NQTS are welcome to apply!
• Teaching Science to KS4, potentially KS5
• Specialism in either Physics, Chemistry or Biology
• Planning and Marking responsibilities
• Form tutor and after school clubs and interventions
The Ideal Candidate
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience teaching Science in UK Secondary Schools
• Knowledge of the Science curriculum to KS4 within Biology, Chemistry or Physics
• Ability to teach any Science discipline to KS5 would be highly desirable
• MUST have an enhanced DBS
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.