Managed Technology is a leading customer centric provider of office technologies and services, operating throughout the UK. Our clients range from small to medium business, the Education Sector and Government bodies. Managed Technology is one of the fastest growing managed services providers in today’s market.
Due to accelerated expansion Managed Technology is looking for an ambitious, professional and career-minded individual to support and develop the companies back office operation. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work as part of a friendly and driven team.
• Accounts Assistant
• Thursday & Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
• Larkfield, Maidstone Kent
• Salary Range: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum (Pro rota)
Duties will include:
• Process Invoices with accuracy and in a timely manner
• Raise purchase orders and supplier payments
• Collecting and inputting data to relevant systems and databases
• Bank reconciliations, entries of bank statements into Sage
• Prepare and produce weekly payment run, ensuring all invoices are authorised for payment.
• General administration duties
• Support the Head of Operation in various projects and tasks.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Excellent organisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Be able to prioritise and be flexible as required
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Computer literate / Accurate keyboard skills
• Knowledge of Excel / Word / Microsoft Outlook
• Experience with SAGE would be an advantage.
All CVs along with a covering letter should be sent directly to [email protected] the position is available immediately. Strictly no agencies