TMLEP are seeking a friendly, hard working and motivated individual to join our dynamic and growing team based in Canterbury.
This specialist role provides a unique opportunity in the specialist area of healthcare litigation; on a day to day basis you will be managing your own caseload of matters (visit www.tmlep.com and navigate to 'our services' page to explore the types of services you could be handling), working to tight deadlines and speaking on a day to day basis with solicitors and doctors.
It is not expected that you should have specific experience in healthcare litigation, or a legal role as significant training and support will be provided.
Applications will be viewed on a first come first served basis, with successful applicants being invited for an interview at our Canterbury office. As this application will close once a suitable applicant is found, early applications are encouraged.
Applicants must demonstrate at interview:
- Law graduate (minimum of 2:1, or relevant legal work experience)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a confident, efficient and timely manner
- Analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in stressful situations
- Eligible to work in the UK (without requiring a visa or sponsorship)
- Must be able to easily travel to TMLEP's office at Canterbury Innovation Centre (parking available)
In addition to providing your CV, please also provide a covering letter explaining why you are applying for the role.
For further information on TMLEP, we recommend viewing our website (www.tmlep.com).