A well established independent firm of Chartered Surveyors seek an outgoing and personable Receptionist & Administrator to join their small but busy and diverse offices in Sittingbourne.
The candidate will primarily be working within the firms Estate and Letting Agency Department and their duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact for all visitors and incoming calls
• Taking detailed accurate messages
• Answering queries and making appointments for negotiators
• Preparation of tenancy agreements, serving Notices and negotiating tenancy renewals
• Maintain and updating advertised properties on vaious websites and internal displays
• Organising property inspections
• Organising gas safety inspections, electrical inspections, EPC’s
• Raising repair works orders (when required)
• Assisting with creation and distribution of marketing material
• General typing of correspondence
• Collecting rents and banking duties
• Postal duties
Previous experience in estate agency is not necessary, but candidates must be well presented, reliable and committed with a “can do” attitude and have an excellent telephone manner. There is scope for career progression to work as a Negotiator within this role with structured training provided.
Candidates should also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Micosoft Outlook.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: c.£18,000.00 (depending on experience)
Please send CV with covering letter to Mr Phillip Hamilton, George Webb Finn LLP, 43 Park Road, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1DY
Telephone: 01795 470556
Email: Via the apply online button
Recruitment Agency applications will not be considered