Retail Mechanic - Unique Opportunity
Are you ready for a different challenge where you can put your mechanical skills to good use and be appreciated? Chalkwell Garage Limited is a family-run garage based in Sittingbourne.
The things we are looking for in a candidate:
• Confidence diagnosing and repairing faults on vehicles with good customer service.
• Some hands on experience with diagnostic machines, although training will be given.
• Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in mechanics would be ideal, but time served would also be considered.
• A full driving licence with no more than 6 points
• MOT tester would be preferred but training can be provided for the right candidate
The things we offer you:
• A new and interesting challenge.
• 28 days holiday (included bank holidays)
• A competitive salary
• The basic hours are 8:00 to 5:00 Monday to Friday
• Saturday hours are 8:00 to 1300 on a rota basis
Salary will be circa £28000 or more for the right the candidate
How to Apply
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence. Please send your detailed CV and a covering letter stating your current salary and experience to:
Andy Bates, Operations Director
The Coach Depot
Unit 2a Church Road
Or email: [email protected] for an application form