Graduate IT Project Assistant
Up to £28,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a long-established software house for a Graduate IT Project Assistant to work alongside the existing Professional Services team members.
This vacancy offers the right candidate a great opportunity to start on an exciting career as part of a professional IT business, based primarily around Payroll and Accounting software. The role offers great scope for promotion and professional development. The role will suite a highly-motivated graduate with business or IT skills/qualifications or alternatively someone with a few years of proven IT/business experience.
Initially the successful candidate will need to acquire knowledge of the company’s key software packages, for which full training will be provided.
Initial tasks for the role of Graduate IT Project Assistant are likely to be more administrative in nature whilst the successful candidate gains knowledge of the company’s key software packages and how to deploy them. This will initially also involve software installation and setup/configuration, but then with time and experience also data conversion, training and eventually Project Management.
Benefits for the role of Project Team Assistant;
· Working hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
· 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Free Parking
· Workplace Pension
Skills Required for the role of Project Team Assistant
• Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
• Able to liaise with customers effectively in a confident manner
• Good computer skills and understanding of business processes
• Good organisational skills essential
• Attention to detail important
• Ability to troubleshoot, i.e. investigate and resolve issues
• Able work autonomously and as a team member
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Understanding of payroll and accounts would be beneficial
• Knowledge of SQL Server and/or databases useful
• Car driver essential
• Willingness to travel across the UK (or overseas on occasions) essential
Apply for the role of Project Team Assistant today!