A rare and fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, dynamic Administrator to join an established organisation that has been operating for nearly 2 decades.
The ideal candidate would have a strong administrative background, a keen passion for the educational sectors and seeking the opportunity to work within a friendly and growing Administration team.
My client is looking for an individual who can offer the following to take on the Administrator role:
* previous experience as an administrator
* able to learn new skills quickly
* contribute positively to the team
* be able to structure the working day and manage own time effectively
* willing to switch tasks according to business needs.
As the Administrator you will bring to the team
* the ability to communicate confidently and effectively with clients and other team members
* excellent IT skills and confident with all Microsoft software packages
* the ability to write well and with grammatical accuracy
* polite, friendly and professional manner
* attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
* a desire to share ideas with your colleagues and contribute to the overall team objectives
* a flexible and positive outlook.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...