Customer Service Administrator - Monday to Friday 11am to 8pm - Rochester - Up to £24,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a market leading company in their industry, the organisation has offices world wide including in the US. The role is an Administration role based within the Customer Service team.
* Answering Customer queries predominately via email and also via the telephone
* Processing Orders
* Raising transport requests
* Planning transport routes and schedule
* Dealing with customer complaints
* Supporting sales and accounts teams with administrative tasks
Experience and skills required:
* Minimum of 1 years experience working within an office environment dealing with customers
* Organised and methodical
* Good knowledge Excel, PowerPoint, Word
* Can do and proactive attitude
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.