Production Team Leader
£17,000 - £19,000 pa depending on experience
Joining a rapidly expanding specialist food manufacturing company, this role will help improve productivity and maintain quality standards within the production department.
The role of a Production Team Leader involves:-
* Working hands-on within a team of up to 5 people
* Mixing and blending powders and ingredients, to prepare for production
* Checking everything is ready for the production run, including labels, lids, ingredients etc
* Following formulas of ingredients, paying particular attention to weights and measures
* Signing off the production run, confirming quality levels have been maintained
* Working in a clean-room environment
The ideal Production Team Leader candidate will be:-
* Able to follow instructions and to take responsibility for their production lines
* Able to follow strict guidelines and to tight deadlines in a production environment
* Happy to work in a repetitive role, where production quality needs to be maintained
* Happy to contribute to the growth of the company wherever needed
* Set and run production machines
The company offers:-
* A relaxed working environment where the right attitude goes a long way
* Working hours of 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
* Free Parking
* Convenient location
* Future growth within a growing production/manufacturing-based company
This role would ideally suit a candidate who is level-headed, patient, flexible, willing to learn, and happy to work in a repetitive production-based role.
Apply now to arrange an immediate interview.