We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary in a Residential Conveyancing setting to join a well-established law firm based in Herne Bay. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
Predominately you will be providing full secretarial support to fee earners and the department, there will be high levels of attention to detail and accuracy required with regards to documentation and typing.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Providing full secretarial support to fee earners and the department, including arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and via telephone.
• Using the Land Registry Portal, completing returns and submission of SDLT forms.
• Transcription of digital dictation.
• Maintaining and coordinating Partner’s diary appointments and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
• Regular consideration of client files and liaising with Partner on any action required.
• Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
• Covering Reception during lunch breaks, holidays and absences when needed.
• Collection/delivery of daily post and DX.
• To comply with all the clients relevant policies and procedures.
This is an exciting permanent, full-time opportunity for an experienced conveyancing Legal Secretary. You will be rewarded with a salary of £19-20,500, depending on experience.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.