This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Kent Legal firm in order to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Fee Earner and Department.
• Arranging appointments, dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
• Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry returns, and submission of SDLT forms.
• Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner.
• Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary.
• Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required.
• To provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed.
• Covering Reception during lunch breaks, holidays and unforeseen absences; collection/delivery of daily incoming/outgoing post and DX usually by office rota.
Key Skills and Experience:
• Ability to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Courteous and professional demeanour
• Able to work as a team with solicitors
• Strong sense of discretion
Remuneration & Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Good holiday entitlement
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Private Healthcare
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.