up to £55k DOE
We are looking for a full stack, highly skilled and experienced Full Stack .NET Application Developer (ASP.NET, C# .NET) to help develop and maintain both internal and external client applications.
This really is an outstanding long-term development opportunity; a chance to join an exciting and stable company, a business that is investing significantly into its development team to ensure long-term development policies, practices and procedures are continuously improving and operating to the highest standards.
On site Gym
Spacious, modern premises.
Reporting to the Head of Systems Development, as .NET Developer you will work in a small team writing new functionality and maintaining existing applications. This role requires an all-round developer who is experienced in the full software development life-cycle; someone who is willing to handle development from initial conception through to deployment and on-going support. This includes business analysis, design, development, testing and documentation - working closely with the project owner or key stakeholder for each task at hand until delivery.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer
- Translating application story board and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code and ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of application
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Participate and support other team members' tasks to ensure successful project delivery when required
- Code maintenance and delivery to end user in a structured and disciplined manner
Skills required for the role of .NET Developer:
- A minimum of 4 years of commercial experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL Server are essential
- Good experience on implementing SOLID principles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and deployment tools such as GIT, TFS/VSTS
- Appreciation of good software architecture and core algorithms and data structures
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have a head for problem-solving, allowing you to identify and create solutions to business related issues
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies.
Experience in these areas would be desirable:
- Azure, Micro-services , AD Azure, Blob storage,
- Migrating web applications to Cloud Environment
- Migrating from .NET Framework to .NET Core
Apply for the role of .NET Developer today!