A great opportunity has arisen for an individual, who is looking for an entry level secretarial role, to join our Private Client team, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm each day.
This role is to provide secretarial and administrative support to the trust sub-team. Experience is not essential as the successful candidate will receive full training, which will include training on efficient use of our case management system (OMS) and the delivery of exceptional client care.
The responsibilities of this role include:-
• Preparing correspondence and other written communications, word processing and typing from manuscript or digital dictation
• Ensuring all files are kept up-to-date
• Undertaking file opening and closing processes
• Ensuring regular archiving of files
• Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and e-mail including taking messages
• Arranging appointments and booking rooms for meetings
• Attending team, partnership and training meetings as required
• Assisting with holiday cover both within the team and, if necessary, to other teams and departments
• Assisting and supporting all members of the sub-team and wider team when required
• Undertaking any other reasonable tasks, duties or requests as and when required by the team or the wider partnership
What we are looking for:
• An enthusiastic individual with CILEx Level 3 legal secretarial certificate (minimum)
• A minimum of 5 GCSE A*-C (including English and Maths), or equivalent
• Good Microsoft Office 365 skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and experience of Windows 10
• A team player who is willing to be flexible to meet the needs of the team and our clients.
• An appreciation of the need for discretion and confidentiality
• Accurate and good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
In return we can offer an excellent reward package, including a competitive salary along with the opportunity to participate in our discretionary annual bonus scheme. In addition to this the business offers you further benefits such as pension, up to 26 days annual holiday, life assurance, private medical insurance, income replacement scheme, Perkbox staff discounts, social events and much more.
If you feel you have the experience and skills we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV together with a covering e-mail detailing your salary expectations and current notice period to [email protected] by close of business on Friday 2 August 2019.
Please note that we are not currently accepting CV’s from recruitment agencies.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.