Job title: Bank Operations Officer, Complaints
Contract: Fixed Term Contract – up to 12mths (maternity cover)
Based in: Kings Hill, Kent
Department: CAF Bank, Operations
Our CAF Bank Division is seeking a highly motivated, confident, friendly and pro-active individual to work within our Operations Support Team as a Complaints Officer.
Some of the key job responsibilities will include:-
• Managing the bank Complaints process in line with the CAF Bank Complaints Procedure.
• Chair of monthly Complaints Meeting and producing attendee packs with complaint information and analysis data.
• The investigation, analysis and reporting of breaches of data and results of the customer satisfaction survey.
• Assisting with the daily, weekly, and monthly Operations Team tasks, and supporting the Senior Operational Management Team on a day to day basis.
• Collating and monitoring of operational KPI’s & SLA’s.
• Responsible for the administration of CAF Bank Outsourcing Management.
• Preparation of monthly bank charges accruals, reconciling invoices before payment and raising anomalies.
• Have knowledge of CAF Bank’s procedures and risk/regulatory framework to be able to identify areas of shortcoming and offering potential solutions to address problems.
We are looking for an individual with a strong customer service ethic to ensure the delivery of an efficient and effective service to our customer base. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workloads.
Essential to this role is a strong background working within a financial services environment. Experience working within a Complaints role is desirable.
For further information on this exciting opportunity or to apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
We’re a charity, a bank and champion for better giving, and for over 90 years we’ve been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact. We exist to make giving go further, so together we can transform more lives and communities around the world. We are CAF and we make giving count.
For further information about this exciting opportunity or to apply please send your CV and a supporting statement explaining why you would be the best candidate for this position to [email protected] quoting reference number VG170
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm, Friday 12 July 2019.