The Best Connection Group Ltd. is advertising this position on behalf of our client and is acting as a recruitment business. We are a specialist supplier of permanent and temporary labour to the industrial and driving sectors.
We are currently seeking 10x responsible, customer focused, multidrop van drivers to fill Full time positions in Belvedere!
Our client is a proactive young company with enviable knowledge of the courier industry. You will be working with a team of over 250 drivers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organisation.
The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Category B Licence and Van driving experience is preferred but not essential. You will be required to take a drugs and alcohol test and apply for a DBS check. This will be covered by our client.
On the job, you will be tasked with the delivery of parcels within the southeast area. This can be anywhere between 150-200 drops per day. This may seem like a lot but keep in mind this will often include multiple drops to the same location and restricted post code areas.
With this in mind, full, comprehensive training with be provided including 2 week lead up time to get you used to making that many deliveries.
For this position you will be required to have a SWB van. If you do not have this, you can elect to rent from the company at a rate of £200 pw + £50 excess (refundable upon leaving with no damage) To take advantage of this you must be over 25, max 6pts and held your license for at least 2 years. Owner drivers are welcome!
Hours of Work
Flexible Start times
8-10 hour days
Monday to Friday
No unsociable hours!
Immediate starts Available!
£130 per day + £20 extra run bonus (10 hour day)
Responsibilities of the Van Driver
• Operate a Cat B SWB vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, product pick up, etc.
• Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
• Deliver a high level of customer service to all customers.
• Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
• Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a full time job working with a global leader in the online retail and distribution markets.
To take your first step or to enquire about this and other fantastic positions please feel free to call Paul or Selena on 01322277257. Alternatively send your C.V to [email protected]