Part-time (10 hours per week over 2 days)
Salary £22,500 - £28,000 pro rata
Location: Our offices in Gravesend
About the business
Leisure King are a very successful events business serving clients across the country. We’ve been growing year on year since we began back in 2010 and have ambitions to continue doing so through product and service differentiation, new product development and market segmentation. Visit www.leisureking.co.uk and www.mobileescaperooms.co.uk to find out more.
About the role
You will be working directly with the directors alongside a small but friendly and supportive team.
• Work with directors to develop ongoing marketing strategy and plans
• Manage company photo library and manipulate images using Photoshop for all marketing purposes
• Write fun and engaging copy for a variety of audiences over a variety of platforms
• Design, send and evaluate email marketing campaigns
• Upload, manage and evaluate social media marketing on all popular platforms
• Update and develop company website(s) using Wordpress
• Update and develop company brochure and offline marketing materials using Publisher
• Analyse and optimise Google Adword PPC campaigns and Google analytics
Ideally, you will have a good degree in marketing or at least a few years in a similar role where you can demonstrate your work and skills. You must have a good understanding of the principles marketing, the customer lifecycle and that of relationship marketing. The activities you will be involved in will require a wide range of skills as you will be responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating all our marketing activity.
Our clients are varied and need different types of communication at different times of the year so you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to relate to people of all walks of life.
• Competitive salary (depending on experience)
• Flexible working hours
• 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
• Further training and development to enhance your existing skills and experience
To apply, forward a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for this post along with an up to date CV via the apply online button