Do you have school office experience? Do you enjoy working as part of a team in a school office environment? Are you available for a new role?
We have a position for a School Administrator. The right person must have experience of and be confident using SIMS Management Information Systems. Some of your specific duties will be inputting attendance. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has excellent communication skills to provide administrative support as required.
* SIMS data input
* Inputting absence data and providing accurate reporting when requested
* Raise purchase orders and invoices
* Prepare paying in slips for banking and counting of monies
* Record and monitor payments and receipts for school fund
* Answering the telephone
* Scanning and filing of correspondence and working paper files
* Data capturing, creating spreadsheets, processing of various letters etc.
* General Administration tasks
* Any other duties requested that is commensurate with the post
Personal Attributes and Skills required:
* Excellent PC skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Previous experience of using the SIMS database
* Excellent communication skills
* A warm and welcoming telephone manner
* The ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Have good interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Able to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy