Based in Hythe
Salary Depending on Experience
Do you have previous experience as a Commis Chef?
Have you previously worked in a hotel or events background?
Are you highly motivated about food production & can deliver a high standard of service?
If so, we have fantastic opportunity for a Commis Chef to join an internationally renowned animal conservation charity that is committed to the breeding, reintroduction and protection of rare and endangered species.
With great remuneration on offer, you will be working 45 hours, 5 days a week on a permanent basis.
Due to the location of this role, applicants who hold a full driving licence and have access to their own car is an advantage.
As the Commis Chef you willâ¦
* Assist the Chef de Partie in managing a section within the kitchen.
* Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu.
* Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in a timely manner to the highest quality and standards.
* Test foods to ensure proper preparation and temperature.
* Operate kitchen equipment safely and responsibly.
* Ensure the proper sanitation and cleanliness of surfaces and storage containers.
* Comply with all relevant Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.