Customer Services Sales Advisor
Salary range £19,000 - £23,000pa
Location – Northfleet, Kent
Due to expansion, my client are looking to recruit a Permanent Customer Services Sales Advisor on a full time basis. Come and join my clients friendly team who are a leading company specialising in the distribution and supply of equipment to the building trade across London and the South East.
The role involves acting as as crucial point of contact with our clients on a daily basis by taking inbound phone calls and processing sales orders/quotes. Building rapport with both office and site based customers to establish their requirements. Taking and processing sales orders, after sales care and offering technical support on the phones.
• Completing sales enquiries correctly, efficiently & personally ensuring that every customer is satisfied.
• Answering phone calls, providing our customers with a solution to any scenario.
• Support the team in processing sales, problem solving and offer any necessary support to keep customer accounts happy.
• On the frontline of communication between my client and the customer to ensure the entire process is seamless and to deliver our promise, every time.
• Delivering industry leading customer service by going the extra length to maximise retention, whilst building our customer base and sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Preferably some experience working in a phone based or order processing role
• Experience within a customer orientated position is essential with good examples of exceeded customers expectations
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Experience within the Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC industry is preferred, but not essential. At least, experience in a related trade or a trade involving large numbers of small parts or technical products.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Being able to work both independently or within a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Results-oriented approach
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive basic salary up to £23K – depending on skills and experience
• Free lunch
• Pension Scheme
• Full time hours
• Permanent role
Interpersonnel are operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. Our all current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies