ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT
Associate Vice President - £80-90,000, Central London
Atlas Recruitment Group are currently working with a multinational provider of IT, Networking Technology Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing who have offices across 90 countries worldwide and employ over 100,000 members of staff. Due to many recent successful contract wins, they are now looking to add an experienced sales professional to their London team.
Ideally, you will be experienced in strategic selling across Airport, Airline, Travel and Transport verticals with a demonstrable history of achieving yearly contracts of £5M+ or contracts with a total value of £25M+. My client is an Indian company with a global reach; however, the main focus of this role is to expand their UK presence by securing new clients.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are below: -
* Establishing relationships with new customers and secure contracts in alignment with your sales target
* Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
* Drive the entire sales cycle from initial engagement through to closing the sale
* Use various direct methods to achieve sales such as calling, face-to-face meetings, networking and strategic selling
* Maintain a high level of domain knowledge to ensure conversations with prospects are meaningful and elaborative
* Presentations to Senior Managers and key decision makers
* Deliver proposals with the support of Bid Managers and Subject Matter Experts
* Develop and maintain territory and sector plans
With this role you will be given the option to work from home or from my clients Central London offices, however you will need to be within an hour commute in case you need to travel into London for meetings.
As an Associate Vice President working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £80-90,000 DOE + a great benefits package including a phone and laptop.
If you are interested in this role, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV for immediate consideration.