Principal Data Consultant - Advisory Services
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum DOE + Benefits
London & Home Counties with flexible working
Our client is looking to recruit a well-organised and highly-logical Principal Consultant to join their UK Advisory team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of strategic consulting, in Data Strategy and Governance, alongside a strong background in the delivery of enterprise level Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality (DQ) and Product Information Management (PIM) projects. Ultimately, successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how they will pave the way for their clients to achieve business value and insight from their data assets.
As a Principal Consultant you will be competent in providing technical leadership and management to a range of colleagues including Architects, Analysts, Consultants and Developers, ensuring projects are completed successfully on time, to budget and exacting client specification.
You will also be experienced and demonstrate a track record of success in dealing with the ‘people’ factor, and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that will be met in daily business. You will need to adapt and draw on a breadth of communication and analytical skills to appeal to your audience, which may include technical users through to c-suite executives.
In return, our client will offer a completive salary and benefits package which includes a competitive pension plan, holiday allowance, private healthcare, life assurance as well as personal development opportunities.
To apply you must:
· Have a minimum of seven years of strategic consulting experience in an Information Management organisation or similar, working in sectors such as Finance, Insurance, Pharma and Retail.
· Demonstrable experience of providing Data Governance Consultancy and Strategy to FTSE 500 organisations.
· Have experience of Information Management tool sets such as Informatica MDM, IDQ Product 360, IBM MDM and IBM PIM.
· Be experienced in system architecture, preferably demonstrated through knowledge of TOGAF or Zachman Frameworks.
· Be experienced in providing strong technical and team leadership and management to, both onsite and remotely, through a robust coaching and mentoring approach.
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent, demonstrating a sound grasp of computer science.
· Be self-aware and an effective communicator, including written and verbal communication, and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them both technically and to business users.
· Have experience of leading on and supporting RFPs and POC requests.
Be willing to travel throughout UK and other locations as projects require.