Technical Architect - Data, MDM, PIM
Salary: Competitive DOE + Car Allowance + Benefits
Location: London & Home Counties with flexible working
Our client is looking to recruit a well-organised and highly logical Technical Architect with a proven track record of delivering Master Data Management (MDM) projects on time, to specification and to exacting client and Data Quality standards. The ideal candidate will be looking to enhance their career in the exciting world of Enterprise Information Management.
As a Technical Architect, mainly traveling throughout the UK and Europe, you will be responsible for planning and delivering solution architecture and implementation. While you will be experienced in system architecture, the expectation is that you will have a technical background and will be willing and able to install, configure, optimise and customise the latest MDM and Information Management tools. All while ensuring security, performance and the minimisation and resolution of defects. You may also be involved in pre-sales and proof of concept activity.
Projects you could be involved in are varied and can be anywhere in the UK, main sectors Automotive, Retail, Insurance, Finance, Government, Health / Pharma
The role also includes the challenge of dealing with the ‘people’ factor, and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that you will meet in your daily business. You will need to adapt and draw on a breadth of communication skills.
Our client is part of a larger global group which has a strong and exciting growth plan over the next five years. There are plenty of opportunity to develop your career and skill sets as the company grows, you grow with the company…
Flexible working, mixture of onsite working, homeworking and office based. Subject to projects and client requirements
25 days annual leave,
Competitive Pension scheme,
Competitive Bonus Scheme,
Annual staff events, ,BBQs, Christmas Parties etc.
Free access swimming pool onsite
Free parking when onsite
To apply you must:
· Have a minimum of five years of experience implementing and configuring Information Management solutions, such as:
o Informatica MDM or IBM MDM.
o Informatica PowerCenter or IBM DataStage.
o Informatica DQ or IBM Information Analyser, QualityStage.
o Orchestra Networks EBX
o Semarchy MDM.
· Have experience of TOGAF or Zachman Frameworks.
· Have a strong Java development background.
· Have experience of successful team management and working independently.
· Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent, demonstrating a sound grasp of computer science.
· Be a confident communicator, including written and verbal communication and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them both technically and to business users.
· Be willing to travel throughout UK, Europe and other locations as projects require.
Apply for the role of Data Technical Architect today!