We currently have a number of exciting opportunities within our Customer Service team based in Snodland, Kent.
Successful candidates would be offered up to 25 hours per week, working between the hours of Monday to Friday, 5:00pm - 9:00pm and Saturday, 8:00am - 1:00pm. Salary up to £12,869.43 per annum based on 25 hours per week.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Responding to written and verbal customer contacts regarding Billing, Debt or Water Service queries to meet quality, time and customer satisfaction targets
* Maintaining customer accounts to ensure that clear, accurate and timely bills are produced
* Logging all contacts from customers against the customer's account to ensure comprehensive and accurate records are available
* Attending and contributing to team meetings
* Using information and resources to ensure that skills and knowledge are kept up to date and continuously developed
* Participation of the staff stand-by roster
The successful candidate will:
* Have 5 GCSE passes (or equivalent), including Maths and English. A NVQ Qualification Level 2 or above in Customer Service/Business Administration is desirable.
* Have an enthusiastic customer service focus with a determination to resolve customer issues first time.
* Have a strong customer service background with a minimum of 1 year customer service experience ideally within a contact centre.
* Possess strong typing, excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
* Be able to communicate positively with customers and colleagues of all levels in a busy working environment.
Successful candidates will commence employment on Monday 15th July 2019. The assessment centre will be held at our Snodland Head Office on Wednesday 19th June 2019.
Please note the successful candidates will be undertaking training in the first 3 weeks of employment, therefore you will be unable to take any annual leave or time off during this period.
This post is subject to a basic criminal record check and Right to Work in the UK.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, a minimum of 25 days annual leave, a stakeholder pension scheme in which the maximum Company contribution is 10% and life assurance scheme.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as early as possible.