Electricians! Are you fed up with the uncertainties of the boom & bust of the construction industry? Looking for a job closer to home working for a great company and Kent’s largest landlord? You’ll be carrying out testing and minor electrical repairs to our properties. The role and salary will be performance related and in addition an extra company wide annual bonus!
You’ll be carrying out testing and minor electrical repairs to our properties. The salary (up to £32,000) will be performance related.
Key responsibilities include:
• Carry out Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR’s) on a hand held device.
• Carry out minor electrical repairs.
• Produce Part ‘P’ certificates where required on a hand held device.
• Mentor apprentice electrician as required.
• Carry out ad-hoc investigations, reports, fault finding and repairs to communal areas and properties on a reactive basis where required.
• Attend training & toolbox talks as required.
• Carry out partial or full re-wires as required
• City & Guilds 2381 BS7671:2015 Amd 3 Requirements for Electrical Installations.
• C&G 2391, 2394/2395 Inspection and Testing Certificate
• Adequate post qualification experience to be deemed competent with domestic and communal residential electrical services.
• Experience in carrying out EICR’S and any other testing required to carry out the role.
• Be conversant with BS7671:2018 book and regulations.
• Strong customer service skills, including the ability to deal with challenging situations.
• 28 days holiday (and option to buy/sell holiday)
• Excellent staff benefits and a performance related annual bonus
• Regular social events
• Company van
• A great team of colleagues
For more details about the role and to apply go to the link above