When temping with Office Angels you will benefit from receiving weekly pay, 28 days holiday a year and additional incentives/competitions on top of all the benefits you can receive from your new employer.
Our client based in Medway is looking for Project Coordinator to join their team on a temp to perm basis. In this role your time will be split between the office and site where you will be required to carry out survey's before returning to the office to complete the relevant paper work.
The role will involve:
* Carrying out site visits and surveys
* End to end management of works including planning, coordinating and ensuring all works are compliant
* Raising Quotations
* Managing the issue and return of all appropriate paperwork
* Assisting with audits
* Team leading
* Experience & knowledge of NWR's working arrangements, management tools and systems
* Sentinel competences - Personal Track Safety, Controller of Site Safety and Safe Work Leader
* Experience in organising and managing works from receipt to delivery
* Understanding of OTP capabilities & working arrangements
* Experience in SSOW Planning
* Full UK driving licence
This role is a temp to perm opportunity, so you will need to be immediately available.
If you think you could be the perfect candidate for this exciting new opportunity, please apply today or call Katrina Oxley-Griffith on 01634 838430.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy