SENIOR SALES EVENTS MANAGER - B2B
OFFICE BASED 2 DAYS PER WEEK, FIELD BASED 3 DAYS PER WEEK IN LONDON.
One of the most well-known Entertainment companies across the UK are now recruiting for a B2B Senior Sales Events Manager. This pioneering business have multiple locations across the UK and they operate in several countries around the globe. They have been trading for over fifteen years and have seen astronomical growth over that time. With a real passion for entertainment, this company are looking for a like-minded Sales Events Manager.
The Sales Events Manager will manage events sales across all sites in the UK. Managing the six strong sales team, setting the sales strategy, developing marketing campaigns and the product offering. Other responsibilities, though not limited to are:
* Effectively manage and sell the private hire of products across the UK.
* Develop a sales strategy identifying key markets and segments to target
* Manage the regional sales team based in the UK, supporting them to achieve their targets and develop their skills.
* Manage the call centre sales team based in Poland, working to improve processes, speed up response times and develop the product portfolio.
* Be responsible for the events revenue targets and budget line, reporting back to the business on a regular basis.
* Identify potential business development opportunities, follow up leads and secure bookings.
* Prepare all event documentation and coordinate with the onsite team and client to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all stages of the event as well as a seamless turnover to the onsite team.
* Work with the internal marketing team to develop and execute a marketing strategy to drive quality incoming enquiries.
* Work with the internal Ecommerce team to maintain an up to date web page for events enquiries, improving customer journey and enquiry conversion.
* Assist in organising and conducting, client evenings, open days/fairs, client show rounds in order to drive and secure new business.
* Ensure conversion targets are monitored and achieved on an ongoing basis.
* Recognise opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling premium formats
ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
* Excellent self-starter
* Must have a genuine passion for film!
* At least 3 years' experience within the events / venue hire industry at a managerial level.
* Proven track record of event sales
* Fantastic relationship building skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Excellent excel and analysis skills
As well as working for a globally known Prestigious Entertainment company, you will be given:
* A generous basic salary + commission
* Travel expenses, hotel expenses, tickets to attend red carpeted events
* Discounted food and beverages
* Monthly incentives
* Health care and a competitive pension scheme
* This company offer projects and trips to be a part of globally
* An amazing career path for promotions within the company around the world
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.