Do you have Data Management experience? Have you got experience of using SAP? If so we have a brilliant role for you.
Working for as part of a supportive team, our client is a global leader in their field, they also offer incredible benefits:
* Enviable hours Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4.30pm with a 45 minute lunch break
* A Company pension, auto-enrolment at 2%. The company will match up to 9% of employee contributions
* Cash Health Plan
* 3% company performance related annual bonus
* 24 days per annum + paid leave on 8 UK recognised bank holidays
As a SAP Master Data Analyst your responsibilities will be to:
* Co-ordinate the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of master data
* Implement MDM practices, policies and procedures
* Problem solve SAP process issues
* Assist the Senior Master Data Analyst and work closely with business functional groups
* Coordinate the capture of business data
* Identify areas of master data weakness
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
* Experience of data management
* SAP experience
* A good understanding of business processes
* Strong problem solving skills
* Demonstrated communication skills, both written and oral
* Excellent interpersonal skills to influence key decision makers within the business functions
* Experience of e-mail, spreadsheet and word processing tools
* French language would be an advantage but not essential.
This position is for an 18 month fixed term contract working as part of the global IT team.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today, our client can interview immediately. We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy