Based in Canterbury
Our client, a long-established law firm based in Canterbury, is looking for a Client Coordinator to join their busy team.
Providing support across their 'New Build' team, you'll play a key role in ensuring clients receive the best level of service within required timeframes.
If you're interested in developing a career in the legal environment, this is the ideal opportunity for you. You'll be given plenty of training to ensure you are confident in your ability to deliver a great standard of work.
As a Client Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
* Dealing directly with clients, developers and their solicitors, estate agencies, mortgage companies on the telephone and by email
* Undertaking administration duties associated with daily work
* Reporting to clients and chasing up important documentation
* Ensuring all necessary requirements/legal obligations are met throughout the transaction
* Updating checklists and charts for internal and external use
Client Coordinator Requirements:The team works to tight deadlines, so the ability to effectively prioritise your workload and work under pressure is essential.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are also a must, and you'll need to be confident liaising with people via telephone.
To be considered for the role, you'll have a minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C or equivalent, with great attention to detail.About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.