I am currently recruiting for a number of Machine Operators to join our busy client on the outskirts of Ashford.
Shifts will alternate between 6am-3pm and 3pm-12am.
Duties as followed:
* Ensure all products are made to company specification including temperature, weight and appearance and reporting any issues to the shift supervisor.
* Ensure a clean and tidy work area and line at all times.
* Working on a production line assembling, decanting and blending quality products.
* Use a computerised control panel to ensure products are at the right heating and chilling temperatures.
* Ensure all the machinery is kept clean and tidy using a CIP system.
* Ensuring stock levels are up before each shift change.
* Ensure the area you are working meets all company and legal health and safety legislation.
* To work as part of a team to improve productivity levels.